A homeowner’s warranty provides assurance that most home systems and appliances are covered in case of failure. One call to the warranty claims center results in personalized assistance. The homeowner pays a small deductible and the warranty company pays the balance.
The HomeTrust Warranty. offered exclusively through Leading Real Estate Companies of the WorldTM affiliates, is the most comprehensive warranty available.
HomeTrust Warranty protects you and your family against financial outlays due to costly repair or replacement of covered appliances and major systems. The HomeTrust Warranty protects the seller during the listing period and the buyer for a full year, beginning the day of closing.
HomeTrust Warranty makes your repair process easy. A representative makes the call to arrange for a licensed and insured contractor to take care of your problem. You pay just a small deductible. Our Customer-Care Centers are open to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
After you have made your down payment, covered your closing costs, paid for your move, and all the incidental expenses associated with a new home, the last thing you need is a costly repair.
- Peace-of-mind, just a phone call away*
- One-year's repair or replacement*
- Renewable where allowed by law
A Gallop poll reveals that 79% of both Buyers and Sellers rate home warranties as one of the most important considerations when buying or selling a home behind location, design and financing options.
- Competitive marketing advantage over homes without a warranty
- Homes with a warranty sell faster and closer to the asking price
- No cost for coverage until home is sold (where allowed by law)*
For additional details, consult with your Woodward Properties Associate or click here.
* Refer to the contract for specific terms, conditions, limitations, pricing, optional coverage, and service fees. Prior approval is required before work is performed by any contractor.